Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goku the Saga Continues

He found this really cool picture on the internet and wanted to copy it. He is truly amazing. Love his talent. Never ceases to amaze me.
Ok. So after he finished this sketch, I took this picture of it. I don't like to leave them laying around unless I have a picture of it. Things tend to get ruined or lost in a house with 7 boys. (yes I included Nathan) Especially things that are breakable, loved, important, expensive, delicate, or curious in anyway.
So at bed time, Tyler decided that he wanted to color it in. Took the colored markers upstairs and started working on it. But the color he chose for the skin was orange and wasn't right. Well, the temperamental artist came out. By the end he had it wadded up into a ball and was very upset that he had ruined it with the wrong color and felt it couldn't be fixed. I assured him that I had a picture of it and we could print it off and he could finish it. So now I have to find a way to print it on paper. Big enough.
Anyway. That's the story. I will post again if he gets it finished.

No comments: